Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pattinson just a "close friend" for Kristen


I wasn't sure if I should post this in the interview section or here, so I'm confused not only on where to put it but also the content, I'll admit it. But here it is anyway.



IANS 30 August 2009, 05:18pm IST

KRISTEN Stewart "understands" why people think she is dating Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson, and admits the couple lean on each other for support.

The actress has been continuously romantically linked to one of Hollywood''s most eligible men.

Kristen admits they are "close", but claims they are just friends.

"Robert and I are great friends but I understand why you would assume that, when we lean on each other for support, there must be something more," she told Monsters & Critics.

"And I'm not criticising anyone for thinking it either. If anything, they're really perceptive because they can see a closeness."

Source

1 comment:

starfire09 said...

So I don't get this article. Is this an old article that once again someone is trying to make people believe is current?
The rumors now which I have been trying to avoid putting here are that Kristen and Robert are househunting. This is SO annoying, that we cannot be told the truth regarding their relationship. But you know, I still remember Robert denying that he did that interview claiming that he was single. I find it hard to believe that if he really was single and not involved with someone he would care.
Am I making sense?